Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Shopping for Christmas


My sister and I have started a little shop at Etsy. We have both always been crafty, just in different ways. She is a graphic artist/art teacher. She is very talented and is currently illustrating a book. She painted some adorable baby shoes. I just started posting them tonight. I hope to have some more added this weekend. I have also added some of my baby hats to the shop. There is a link on the side bar that will take you straight to our site. It's not real fancy just yet, but we are working on it. I think I will ask Hannah' Claire's Mom to help us out with a shop banner. She does such a great job!

I also want to say a big Congratulations to Alexia's new family! A.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the etsy community!! Good luck! I love the hats, especially the goldfish one!

jodean- www.justforbe.etsy.com

Elisabeth said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your blog and am adding it as a favorite of mine. Your hats are beautiful. I am just at the beginning of my journey and can only imagine how hard the wait will get. I am going to check out your hats now. Where did you find you pooh with the Vietnam flag? How precious!!

Blessings!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Oooh, I am a huge etsy fan!!!!


Mer