Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Baby Stuff...


I love getting stuff in the mail... especially baby stuff. I got the sweetest baby blanket today. I've been searching for just the right one... that's not too girly. For those of you who don't know already, we would like to adopt a boy and a girl. We have requested an infant of either gender so we will probably be adopting a boy first. For some reason families request girls over boys about 4 to 1. Our dream would be to adopt boy/girl twins in our first trip, but that's a million to one shot. We will most likely travel again as soon as we can!

Since we originally planned to adopt from China we were expecting a girl. We have a closet full of girls clothes and other items. The boys room had a slow start, but it is catching up. At first it was not as easy getting excited about little boys clothes. Girly things are so cute. But, I have turned the corner and Gymboree is my new best friend.

Now I've gotten off track... back to the blanket... it's so sweet and soft. On one side is a Blue Asian Silk Brocade. The other side is the softest, fluffiest Minky Rosebud Swirl Chenille. You can't really tell from the picture, but the Chenille actually looks like little rosebuds.
I wish I got a package in the mail everyday ; )
Best wishes, A

1 comment:

S. said...

Beautiful blanket, our dossier was submitted 6/20--should be interesting to see how long until they are approved!